Nobles & family,
We are excited to announce our family activities and NEED you to RSVP, ASAP to secure your (or families) position. Spots are limited.
Make “Destination Daytona” a family vacation. Bring your kids, grand kids, nieces and nephews. Heck, bring the neighbor’s along as well.
Fortunately for you, the 2017 Convention will be in Sunny Daytona Beach, a world-renowned vacation destination and we are lining up great activities to keep your family entertained and engaged. This trip can double as your family vacation!
Below is a sneak peak of what we have in store for you, but only if you RSVP, remember seating is limited.
Special pricing has been arranged!
- Ponce De Leon Inlet lighthouse- enjoy the history and breath taking views.
- Marine Science Center- Get to learn about sea life and touch many species!
- Museum of Arts & Sciences- both a day trip for kids and a week long summer camp!
- Daytona Lagoon (water park / arcade / rock climbing)- need we say more- FUN FUN!
- YMCA- (special activities for our Shrine kids)
- Glow stick Beach Party (ages 15-17) – uhhhh YES PLEASE.
- Sand Castle sculpting, both a show and lessons.- so cool.
- Surf Lessons – because why not!
- Many activities are being coordinated within the Hotels that are hotel specific (don’t let the kids miss out)
And if for no other reason, just be lazy and enjoy our beautiful beaches !!!